Thermo King rewarded its top dealers at its annual dealer conference held in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
Thermo King recognised its top dealers from the Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) region for their achievements in 2018.
The highest recognition, the 2018 EMEA Dealer of the Year title went to Servo King of Austria, which also received the 2018 Aftermarket/Service Dealer of the Year award.
“At Thermo King and Frigoblock we take pride from aiming at ‘future-proofing’ our products and thus our customers’ investments. By designing our solutions to meet and exceed all regulatory requirements we give our customers the piece of mind to focus on their business operations,” said Pauli Johannesen, vice president and general manager of Thermo King’s EMEA Truck, Trailer and Bus business.
“Our dealers accompany us on this journey, working closely with the customers and making sure they receive the highest quality also in service and support. Together we are creating a future, where our customers save money by running their operations more efficiently, consume less fuel and reduce exhaust emissions, CO2 emissions, and noise.”
- Other dealership award winners include:
- 2018 Trailer Dealer of Year: Progress Service, Russia
- 2018 Self-Powered Truck Dealer of the Year : Mannai Trading, Qatar
- 2018 Vehicle Powered Truck Dealer of the Year: Euram, Germany
- 2018 Bus Sales Dealer of the Year: TT-Thermo King, Poland
- 2018 Frigoblock Dealer of the Year: TK Transportkoeling,
- 2018 Connectivity Dealer of the Year: Technical Transport Products, Northern Ireland
All 2018 Dealer Award winners were selected for excellence and leadership in all aspects of performance, while also providing a superior customer experience.