Increase your fleet efficiency. Lower your operating costs.
TracKing© is a GPRS/GPS temperature and asset management system that gives you end-to-end visibility on different platforms.
This technology delivers real-time, and historical, temperature data alongside fleet information, all designed to help you increase fleet efficiency and reduce the potential for cargo loss.
For a limited period, Marshall Fleet Solutions is offering the proven Thermo King TracKing© system on a FREE three-month demonstration.
Stay on track with TracKing© by turning your data into practical intelligence. Delivering smarter fleet operations.
Be Smart. Connect with MFS.
Try TracKing© FREE for 3 months *
- NO obligation to subscribe at the end of the trial
- Access to the Thermo King reefer mobile apps
- No limit to the number of users who can use the application
Try now. Decide later.
Call 0800 731 1685 today. Or email MFS on firstname.lastname@example.org
*Charges will only apply if customer decides to continue with the Thermo King TracKing© system after the 3-month demonstration period finishes. Available for operators of Thermo King SLXi trailer refrigeration units. Offer limited to three trailers per customer.
TracKing© – At a glance
Track your reefer temperature wherever you are. Real-life telematics for cargo traceability and asset monitoring.
- Ability to view temperatures and setpoint on all compartments
- From your desk you can stop/start, change temperature using two-way communications
- Run temperature report and email directly to the end customer. No need for printouts
- Monitor engine rpm, unit alarms, vehicle speeds and location
- View and interact via mobile phone, using the TK Reefer and TK Notify apps
- Set up Geo-fences to enable end customer to be updated with estimated time of arrival
- Quick and easy setup, all completed remotely. No disruption
- Maintain high cargo safety standards and ensure on-time delivery
- Eliminate unscheduled breakdowns and improve maintenance
- Save an annual fuel cost with real-time unit usage and cargo visibility
- Be sure that your unit is safe and being used properly