Are your refrigerated trailers now standing idle for long periods?
Have you got your trucks stood there as well, going nowhere?
If YES is the answer to either (or both) these questions, then your concern must be as to whether they will actually start up again, when needed!
We all know that a flat battery is just what you don’t want, when the time comes that you need your fleet back on the road. And you certainly don’t want those unnecessary and expensive service call out costs to fix the problem either!
There is a simple answer to this problem. And it’s not expensive either. For a one off investment, why not let MFS supply (and fit) low profile ThermoLite™ Solar Panels to your fleet. Eradicate the problems of flat batteries for ever.
Manufactured by Thermo King, our ThermoLite™ Solar Panels are proven and tested for commercial vehicles: ideally suitable for tractor units, rigid trucks, all makes of transport refrigeration systems and even tail lifts. A simple, rapid 60-minute installation is all it takes, and for peace of mind, we provide you with a 2-year Thermo King parts warranty on every installation.
Fit ThermoLite™ solar panels from MFS today and you will instantly benefit from:
Flat Battery savings | Fuel savings | Battery Replacement saving
Simply harness the power of the sun and make flat battery callouts disappear, even when light levels are low. One call is all it takes on 0800 731 1685 or just email MFS at any time on firstname.lastname@example.org Full details about how ThermoLite™ Solar Panels from Marshall Fleet Solutions can solve the problem of flat batteries on idle vehicle can be downloaded here
ThermoLite™ Solar Panels – At a glance
ThermoLite™ Solar Panels – Applications
- On tractor unit roof/rigid truck body roof (24v)
- On reefer trailers, for both Thermo King and Carrier systems (12v)
- For tail lifts (24v)
ThermoLite™ Solar Panels – Key Benefits
- Ensure your unit starts every time
- Eliminates costly service call outs
- Enhances battery life and working life expectancy
- Continuously charges battery even when truck/trailer is idle
- More uptime, less fuel consumption
- Reduced CO2 emission levels to meet sustainability goals
- Instant savings, quick ROI within 12 months
- Proven and tested, maintenance-free design
- Low-profile design for height restrictions
- Simple, rapid 60-minute installation
- 2-year Thermo King parts warranty on every installation.