Fleet Management Services
Designed for small, medium and large fleets alike, Marshall Fleet Management provides a single port of call for intelligent and efficient fleet management. By enabling customers to benefit from the latest up-to-date fleet information, Marshall Fleet Management not only gives significant operating advantages but it also offers customers significant cost saving opportunities.
In today’s competitive marketplace, Marshall Fleet Management is a proven and well established business. It allows you to keep your Commercial Fleet transport operation one step ahead, allowing you to concentrate on your core business activity rather than the complexity of your fleet maintenance and management programmes.
Our Fleet Management Services
- Premium support network in the UK for LCV operations
- Specialists in fleet management for .com organisations with a dedicated team of controllers and 6 VMU’s around London with a full partnership supplier support across UK
- Compliance – we ensure your fleet is safe and fit for purpose
- National 24/7 Response – keep your fleet working, any time, any place, at a time to suit your business
- Total Fleet Management – eliminating financial risks, improving cash flow, reducing administration hassle and simplifying processes
- Service Scheduling – service and maintenance reports, including all compliance documentation
- Dedicated Key Account Management – working together as a team
- Asset Management – covering refrigeration systems, tail lifts, heaters, temperature recorders, shutter doors and couplings, as well as tyres and windscreens, on full repair and maintenance and fleet managed options
Can we help?
If you need any help please click or press here to open our contact form and get in touch, alternatively call us on 0800 731 1685
What makes us different?
- 17 wholly owned branches across the UK
- 148 mobile service engineers on call 24/7/365
- 2,000 LCV’s on maintenance and repair programmes and this figure is expanding daily
- We work closely with all OEM dealer networks
- We are the U.K.’s largest independent refrigeration (including installation), tail lift and commercial vehicle fleet service and support organisation
- Financial stability of being part of the Marshall Group, founded in 1909, with a turnover of nearly £1.6bn in 2015, and over 5,100 employees.
Ready to get Marshall Fleet Management working for you?
our Fleet Management team are on hand to help, leave a message using our contact form and let us know how we can help you